Description LEGO 11010 White baseplateA bigger, brighter way to build, play and display!
Never before has a white LEGO baseplate as large as this been available! Measuring over 10'' (25cm) square, this bright white building toy gives kids a spacious 32x32-stud LEGO landscape on which to build, play and display. Bigger, better, brighter, whiter! Inspire LEGO builders with a dazzling array of building possibilities – from frozen lakes to snowy mountains, sunny beaches to spaceships! Who says the base must be at the bottom? This quality baseplate has enough grip to hold building bricks at any angle, even upside down (great for kids' superhero adventures!) but releases them with minimal effort. And when the building stops, the firm baseplate gives kids a collapse-free way to transport and display their cool creations. Open-ended toys that build lifelong skills LEGO Classic sets put self-expression and open-ended play into kids' hands. And as they build, create and imagine, their free-thinking and problem-solving skills keep on growing!
The LEGO 11010 White baseplate is one of the many sets of the LEGO Classic
- This 32x32-stud baseplate gives LEGO builders a solid white base for creative construction, an inspiring landscape for imaginative play and a sturdy platform for model display.
- Sturdy, durable and in wonderful white, this more than 10'' (25cm) square grid has 1,024 perfectly aligned studs to provide LEGO builders with a flawless grip on all LEGO building products.
- A white base takes kids to a world of possibilities where anything can happen! Made to grip bricks at any angle (even upside down!) yet be removed with ease, it grips firmly enough for model transport and display.
- Give this versatile baseplate to any LEGO builder and watch the creative construction take shape! A great Christmas holiday or birthday gift for boys and girls aged 4 and over, from novices to veteran builders.
- This white LEGO baseplate measures over 10'' (25cm) square. Big enough for building projects and impressive displays (minifigure lineup, anyone?). Perfectly compatible with all LEGO building sets.
- You don't need batteries to power up the baseplate and switch kids on to creative construction. Just hand it to a LEGO fan and the fun starts flowing immediately!
- No instructions and no setting up needed. The base simply enables endless imaginative play, from the moment it is removed from the box.
- LEGO Classic sets explode with ideas and inspiration. The exciting mix of bricks and pieces generate non-stop, open-ended play. Boosting kids' creative-thinking skills has never beenso instinctive and fun!
- LEGO sets meet the highest industry standards. They're consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we test LEGO Classic bricks and pieces to the max to ensure that every one of our toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
The LEGO 11010 White baseplate was released in the year 2020. The set contains 1 part. The set comes with no minifigures and no instructions. The set is suitable for children from 4 year old.